Papillomas are formations of viral etymology localized in various parts of the epithelium. Hands, fingers, palm – at risk. It is in these places that an unpleasant find in the form of papilloma is most often found.
It has been established that the main cause of rashes is papillomavirus. More than one hundred HPV strains are known, some of which lead to malignancy of the neoplasm. Frivolous neglect of treatment, treating papilloma exclusively as a cosmetic defect can lead to serious health problems.
A timely visit to a dermatologist will allow you to establish an accurate diagnosis, find out the type of human papillomavirus that is the causative agent of the disease and reduce the risks of transformation of the formation cells into a cancer tumor.
Why are papillomas attacking?
Virus carriers are about 80-90% of the world's population. However, not everyone is faced with the development of papillomatosis – the appearance of papilloma on the arm. This is due to the long latency period of HPV. It can last from several months to several years. During this period, a person may not even suspect that he is already infected. The following factors can activate papillomavirus and lead to the appearance of growths on the finger:
- Decreased body defenses;
- Reception of steroidal, antibacterial agents;
- Permanent trauma to the epithelium;
- Acute respiratory disease;
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- Change in hormonal levels (in adolescence, during pregnancy or lactation);
- Endocrine disorders;
- Emotional or physical strain;
- Smoking, alcohol and other bad habits;
- Chronic lack of sleep;
The appearance of papillomas in the palm of your hand is a signal of a decrease in immunity! In a dream – evidence of pleasant life changes.
Microdamages of the skin become the “gateway” for HPV to enter the body. The main way of infection with papillomavirus and the appearance of growths on the hands is contact-household. You can "catch" the infection with:
- Hand shakes;
- Negligence of employees of beauty salons (not a sterilized tool for manicure);
- Using other people's hygiene products (towel, soap);
- Regular visits to saunas, baths, pools, gyms.
Classification of neoplasms on the hands
The following types of growths are deployed on the hands:
- Ordinary or vulgar. They look like dense nodules spreading from the hands to other parts of the body. To get rid of the rashes, you should display the very first papilloma. The rest will disappear on their own;
- Flat papillomas on hands look like raised smooth rounded protrusions. The second name of flat growths is youthful. This is due to the fact that most often they appear in children and adolescents. The development of the inflammatory process in the area of the defect is accompanied by itching and burning;
- Filiform papillomas or acrochords. They remind a lump or papilla, which increases in size. They can reach a length of up to six millimeters. Occur in people after forty;
- Generalized papillomatosis. Multiple growths of neoplasms. Transmitted from parent to child. Such formations are prone to malignancy.
Treatment of papillomas requires an integrated approach and provides:
- Reception of antiviral agents;
- The appointment of immunostimulating drugs;
- The growth of the growth.
To combat papillomavirus, Bonaphton, Valaciclavir, Acyclovir, Famvir are used. Inosiplex, Isoprinosine, Genferon, Likopid will help strengthen the immune defense and force the body to produce interferon.
How to get rid of papillomas?
It is recommended to remove papillomas from fingers while taking antiviral, immunomodulating drugs. To do this, the arsenal of doctors has such methods:
- Cryodestruction – freezing neoplasm tissue with chilled liquid nitrogen;
- Electrocoagulation – burning out the build-up with a special loop with a high-frequency electric current;
- Chemical destruction – cauterization of papillomas with the help of pharmacy products containing aggressive alkalis or acids;
- Surgery – provides for the excision of the formation and its root using a surgical scalpel. Due to increased injuries, scarring of tissues is carried out in the presence of large growths or the risk of malignancy;
- Laser destruction. Layer-by-layer evaporation of papilloma cells with a laser beam;
- Radio wave removal. Contactless exposure to radio waves of a certain frequency allows you to quickly and painlessly get rid of the defect.
Traditional healers offer recipes to strengthen immunity and reduce growths. Their advantage is accessibility, ease of use. You will need patience. Waiting for the result in the treatment of folk remedies is much longer than with the radical removal or use of pharmacy drugs. What type of therapy you do not give preference, be sure to visit a doctor before starting treatment. This will prevent confusion and save you from unwanted complications of self-treatment.
Melissa, plantain, dandelion, horsetail, nettle is taken in a ratio of 1: 1: 1: 1: 1 and mixed. One tablespoon of herbs is poured with a glass of boiling water and simmered on a steam bath for 10-15 minutes. Allow to cool, filter through cheesecloth. Take a decoction should one third of a glass twice a day. The course of treatment is from one to three months. Herbal decoction helps to strengthen the immune system and the body's defenses.
Peel two cloves of garlic, rinse under running water and chop with a grater or garlic ginger. Mix the resulting slurry with one teaspoon of any baby cream. Apply to the damaged area for a couple of hours, fixing with cling film or adhesive tape. The course of procedures is 1 month.
A compress with fresh cabbage juice helps to get rid of papillomas. To do this, moisten the bandage in freshly squeezed juice, put on the growth, fix it and leave it overnight. Repeat the procedure until completely cured.
It is recommended to treat the neoplasm with juice from the stem of the celandine three times a day for seven to ten days.
Starting procedures for folk recipes, be careful. Exceeding the dosage, violation of the formulation can lead to the transformation of papilloma tissue into an oncological tumor.